All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed primarily at sport psychology students and as a professional reference for coaches and clinical psychologists working with athletes. This book will help anyone involved with sport psychology to appreciate the connections between research and practice, performance enhancement and clinical issues, and assessment and intervention. Provides a comprehensive introduction to cutting edge assessment, case formulation and intervention methods, as well as a clear of psychological treatments for clinical disorders.
- Author BiographyFrank Gardner is certified in clinical psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology and has 24 years of experience as a practicing clinical psychologist, a graduate lecturer and supervisor, and as a sport psychologist working with youth, college, Olympic and professional athletes. Zella Moore holds a doctorate in clinical psychology and has experience as a practitioner, graduate educator and supervisor, and as a sport psychology consultant with collogo and professional athletes.
- Author(s)Frank Gardner,Zella Moore
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 43 black & white halftones
- Weight1039 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.