All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect handbook for the clinical supervisor. --Nancy Waite-O'Brien, director, Education and Training, Betty Ford Center An outstanding contribution to the professional well-being of the addiction field. --Thomas McGovern, editor, Addiction Treatment Quarterly Forever useful. --S. Beckett, education and training coordinator, National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Author BiographyDavid J. Powell, Ph.D., LADC, CCS, is president of the International Center for Health Concerns, Inc., a health consulting company. He assists worldwide in the education and training of behavioral health professionals. Formerly he was president of ETP Inc. and in that capacity oversaw clinical supervision training programs for the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps worldwide. Archie Brodsky is senior research associate at the Program in Psychiatry and the Law, Massachusetts Mental Health Center, Harvard Medical School.
- Author(s)Archie Brodsky,David J. Powell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.