All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBotulinum toxins w play a very significant role in the management of a wide variety of medical conditions; from headaches to hypersalivation, and from spasticity to sweating. In this book, a strong, international team of experts outline the basic neurochemistry of botulinum toxins and chart the progress of the drug from laboratory to clinic. Then individual chapters summarize their use for the main clinical indications in the context of other available treatments. This book will be of interest to neuroscientists and practising clinicians working in a wide range of specialities, from neurology and dermatology to pediatrics, plastic surgery and rehabilitation medicine.
- Author BiographyMichael Barnes is a Professor of Neurological Rehabilitation in Newcastle upon Tyne and works at Hunters Moor Regional Neurological Rehabilitation Centre. Anthony Ward is a Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine at North Staffordshire Rehabilitation Centre, Stoke on Trent.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note48 b/w illus. 2 colour illus. 47 tables
- Weight830 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnthony B. Ward,Michael P. Barnes
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.