All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Veterinary Language emphasizes learning and understanding veterinary language, rather than focusing primarily on anatomy and physiology. Case studies, pronunciation guides, and word-building exercises clarify word parts and concepts to help you master word meanings and the way words are built. This practical resource provides the tools you need to communicate effectively in any veterinary setting.
- Author(s)Joann Colville
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 600 illustrations in full color
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.