All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timesaving software puts the entire language of mental health at your fingertips and also becomes your personal text library. It features thousands of searchable words and phrases for describing nearly any clinical situation, which can be copied and pasted directly into your evaluations, reports, progress tes, or treatment plans. Customize the program by adding or deleting text or report formats to meet your writing needs. The software is only for Windows (XP or higher), and is t available for Mac. New to This Version: *Software revised to reflect updates to the Clinician's Thesaurus, 7th Edition. *Sections on additional clinical problems: reactive attachment disorder, body dysmorphic disorder, and varieties of violent behaviors. See also The Paper Office for the Digital Age, Fifth Edition, by Edward L. Zuckerman and Keely Kolmes, which provides the essential recordkeeping and risk-reduction tools that every psychotherapy practice needs.
- Author BiographyEdward L. Zuckerman, PhD, found his life's passion while working as a psychiatric aide at New York's Bellevue Hospital in the 1960s. He earned his doctorate in clinical psychology at the University of Pittsburgh and worked in community mental health while gaining his license. He has worked with adults with developmental disabilities as well as those with severe alcohol addiction, acted as liaison with state hospitals, and taught undergraduates, as well as maintaining an independent practice in general clinical psychology for many years. He now lives with his family in rural western Pennsylvania, with horses, ducks, geese, chickens, and lots of mud and trees. There, he consults and creates worthwhile practice tools for clinicians.
- Author(s)Edward L. Zuckerman
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight180 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.