All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis step-by-step guidebook describes the most effective, evidence-based way to implement ASI into clinical practice by using a data-driven decision-making approach. Practical information guides practitioners in methodologically understanding the child and creating effective interventions with measurable outcomes. Forms and case examples throughout the text allow readers to efficiently apply ASI in pediatric practice. Highlights include an overview of autism and sensory integration, identifying a child's strengths and challenges, conducting a comprehensive assessment, and measuring outcomes and monitoring progress. Includes a flash drive with forms.
- Author(s)Roseann C. Schaaf,Zoe Mailloux
- PublisherAmerican Occupational Therapy
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Occupational Therapy
- Weight525 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.