All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a concise guide to ordering radiology tests for diagsis and treatment and provides best practice guidelines for patients whose management depends on a clinical question that is best approached through imaging. Organized primarily by organ system, it outlines considerations in selecting the most efficacious imaging studies based on the clinical history, laboratory values, and physical findings to arrive cost-effectively at a correct diagsis. It also explores the current limitations of each imaging modality and presents evidence-based information to insure that patient safety considerations are observed when ordering potentially dangerous examinations. Clinician's Guide to Diagstic Imaging is a valuable resource for all physicians who regularly order imaging studies, including primary care physicians, family practitioners, internists, and surgeons alike. Further, this volume serves as an invaluable reference for medical students who are exposed to medical imaging for their first time or who are rotating through a radiology elective in medical school.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight302 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byWilliam R. Reinus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.