All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last i5 years there has been growth in the use of the linguistic profile in speech and language therapy clinics. While standardized psychometrically based assessment procedures use numerical scoring and selective elicitation procedures, the profile sets out to take a representative sample of the client's speech to detect and elucidate patterns of impaired and unimpaired linguistic abilities. The profile approach allow the clinician to detect directly the structures that need remediation and the rm-referenced developmental order in which this should be undertaken. Some clinicians will need to be familiar with several profile approaches to assessment, and this book aims to provide a useful survey of the available profile packages detailing their application and comparing their usefulness as tools for the clinical appraisal of language use.
- Author(s)Martin J. Ball
- PublisherFar Communications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/1992
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFar Communication Disorders S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFar Communications Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight182 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.