All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionPrincess Rhanivy Louvet nearly stops breathing after learning of King Dominic's plan to sacrifice his only daughter's hand in marriage to Prince Daluce in order to protect his revered medieval kingdom. But how can she comply with her father's wishes when her heart's desire is to be wed to the man with the blue eyes who haunts her at night? Frantic to seek out the ethereally handsome hero of her dreams, Rhanivy urgently gathers provisions to determine her own fate before it is too late. She fears for her life when her course is unexpectedly altered and fate causes her to cross paths with a man named Talon, who closely resembles the one she is in search for. Rhanivy is unwilling to divulge her true identity as the Princess of Lyndon when she detects that the man with the mesmerizing cerulean blue eyes is also harboring secrets. Will their hidden truths bring them together, or tear them apart forever? It was dangerous to look upon him . . . but what else was she to do? Here lay a man before her, sporting a robust muscular frame. Not to mention he was the most utterly fascinatingly handsomest creature she had ever laid eyes on. Talon was lethal to her senses on numerous levels. Although she had tried with all her power to discount the feelings that were beginning to form towards him, she could t entirely dismiss them. He was t the one and she had tasks that needed to be fulfilled by the Princess of Lyndon.
- Author BiographyVicena Poulson is a small town girl who married the knight of her dreams. They reside in Utah with their six amazing children. She loves spending quality time with her family by either following them on their various sports activities or dragging them along on vacations. As a young girl, Vicena was captivated with the enchanting stories that wove a spell of endearing love. After receiving her bachelor's degree in elementary education from Utah State University and the countless hours spent reading to her little ones, she desired to write a children's story. Being a busy mom, her dream of being a writer got pushed aside. Growing along side of her children, she began to read thicker and more sophisticated books. Brushing off the dust of her dream, Vicena decided to set her goals higher and rather than being an author of an illustrated story, write a novel instead. She loves to create anything from scrapbooks and crafts to delightful tales of romance. It is not uncommon for her husband to wake up during the night to the sound of keys frantically tapping on the computer as the characters and stories in her mind spill out the ends of her fingertips as she types the next chapter. Early in the morning, during the day, in the car, and just about anywhere else, the creativity flows from her mind onto the pages. As Vicena takes real life experiences and mixes them with dreams, the characters seem to come to life. Vicena continues to have a happy balance between writing more books, and supporting her family.
- Author(s)Vicena Poulson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alan Poulson,Vicena Poulson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.