All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionDaevaako is your typical teenager with typical teenager problems. But she is unaware of the hidden truths about her species. She does kw that they enjoy human blood as a light snack, but they are t quite vampires but something else. Along the way of finding out the secrets of her species she and her immortal group of friends begin to discover things that they would have never thought otherwise possible. What bizarre truths will she find out from her all too secretive parents and her friends parents? How much more is there that she hasn't been told? Will she ever find out what she truly is? Join the epic journey through this vampire tale that is unlike any other!
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Eve Masters is the pseudonym that she uses for her Close Friends novel series and the future novels to follow. She has also written erotica short stories and a novel. Eve Masters has always dabbled in the vampire culture of vampire movies and novels. In high school she took to joining real world vampire meetups without the chance of ever getting to attend and has tried to attend Dracula's Ball that takes place in Pittsburgh, PA for the last ten or so years! One of her favorite authors is Anne Rice, author of the famed Vampire Chronicles. Along with her other likes are anime and manga that are not only vampire in nature but also the labeled 'yaoi' genre of the two platforms. Boy on Boy love and just erotica in general are themes that gave her an even bigger boost to write again. These are elements that were not in her previous writings or first draft of course. Becoming older and discovering different elements in the world that she has found to be of intrigue has led her to write more in the erotic tone and 'yaoi' nature. From watching and reading so much erotic manga and anime her imagination went on a whirl wind of vivid story telling that she realized she wanted to share with others. The passion for writing is something that has been a part of her life since elementary school. Writing a book was a project from the teacher, her teacher and parents gave her the positive feedback that she was not expecting which led her to writing more. The book project is the first rough draft of her very first novel Close Friends. In college, that same positive feedback was not there and so she felt discouraged to continue to pursue writing but never let go of neither her dreams nor that faithful first draft. It was not until after she graduated college that she felt the need, the desire, to write again after looking over her past writings. With the continued motivation and inspiration now from completing her very first novel she begins her writing journey anew, with hopes of getting her vampire, fantasy, erotic, & dark reads to the world!
- Author(s)Eve Masters
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.