All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a council house in Kent to her first home in the Hollywood hills, from being told she was too big to model to becoming an inspiration for curvy girls everywhere, Kelly's life has taken many unexpected turns. As a child she just wanted to be an actress - she never imagined she'd also become a hugely popular pin up girl or that she'd be romanced by film stars and pursued by paparazzi. Now, in her deeply personal and honest autobiography, Kelly opens up about the men she has loved and the tragic loss and heartache she has overcome. And she reveals how, by refusing to be limited by other people's perceptions of her, she has forged a successful career as an actress, model and business woman. In Close Up we see the real Kelly. The girl behind the gloss. A funny, feisty woman who lives life on her own terms.
- Author BiographyKelly Brook is an actress, TV presenter and business woman. Since starting her modelling career at sixteen she has graced the covers of numerous magazines including American Playboy. She worked as a TV presenter on youth shows, getting her big break hosting The Big Breakfast alongside Johnny Vaughn when she was eighteen. She went on to have her own show on MTV interviewing some of music's biggest artists and has since worked extensively in television and film in the UK and America. She can be seen in TV dramas such as Smallville, Trollied, Skins, Hotel Babylon and Miss Marple. Her film work includes Piranha 3D, School for Seduction, Deuce Bigalow and Keith Lemon The Movie. On stage she has worked with Neil Labute in his production of Fat Pig, starred as Miss September in Calendar Girls and, in 2012, perfomed as a dancer in the hit cabaret show Forever Crazy. She is currently starring in the Ellen Degeners-produced sitcom One Big Happy for NBC. She has a passion for designing swimwear and lingerie and her collections are available through New Look. She is currently an ambassador for the Prince's Trust charity.
- Author(s)Kelly Brook
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSidgwick & Jackson Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.