All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionForensic scientist Theresa MacLean stumbles across a murder rather too close for comfort when she returns to the Medical Examiner's office following a late-night call to find one deskman missing and the other beaten to death. Written in blood above the dead man's head is a single word: 'Confess'. It's the first time a homicide has taken place actually within the ME's office. Medical Examiner Stone works on how to spin the news while Theresa works the scene. When a second victim is discovered, Theresa uncovers a link to the death of ather co-worker, records secretary Diane Allman, who was murdered in her own home ten years before. As she painstakingly pieces the clues together, Theresa realizes that she has become an integral part of a ruthless killer's murderous agenda. And if she is to survive, she must find out what really happened to Diane all those years ago.
- Author BiographyLisa Black is a forensic scientist and crime scene investigator for a south Florida police department. Prior to that, she worked in the trace evidence lab for the coroner's office in Cleveland, Ohio. She is the New York Times-bestselling author of six previous Theresa MacLean thrillers.
- Author(s)Lisa Black
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Theresa Maclean Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.