Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw what it is like to be stuffed right at the back of the closet with very little room to move with all those clothes, shoes and t to mention the skeletons? It can be a dark and lonely place especially when you do t have a flashlight. Richard Harris' new book Closets Are For Clothes has been written in a -holds-barredA fashion. Looking at the accomplishments and complications that are part and parcel of life, when you are different from the rest of the people in your world. As you first begin to ackwledge yourself as gay, lesbian or bisexual it leaves you with feelings of dread, you kw you are different and with this comes the emotional rollercoaster ride, just because you are attracted to those of the same sex. It is natural to think that this automatically removes you from the world, leaving you locked in the closet experiencing life through the crack between the doors - but it doesn't have to be this way, with a little guidance and encouragement you can come out of the closet. Think of how great life can be when you decide to open up and tell those whom you love about the real you, and when they accept the real YOU. You are t alone, there are millions who understand your situation, there are those who have broken free and come out of the closet and those who remain locked inside. Allow this book to be your flashlight, see the clearer picture that will have you grabbing for the handle so you can set yourself free. You will discover the real person that is hiding inside that closet, a person that is a true individual worthy of love, respect and acceptance for being gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender. These are just labels by the way; they in way define who you are as a person. In the book there are many coming out stories, they are from real people just like you, who were afraid of bullying, or homophobia, but having made the leap of faith in their friends and families, they are w living happy lives out of the closet. Come out of the closet, and come out of your depression.
- Author BiographyHypnotherapist and Life Coach, Richard Harris, of True Colours Coaching has done all the hard work by creating this handbook so you understand the trials and tribulations you may face when discovering your sexuality. You don't have to go it alone and it needn't be a bad experience. Using the valuable information within this book will empower you so that your coming out can be better than you ever imagined possible. You may already be out the closet, but struggling to understand the world around you. No matter what the situation this book will address all those issues that you might not want to talk about. Here you will find clearly laid-out chapters covering each topic of being gay, coming out and living your life as a happy, balanced individual. You can read case studies from other gay, lesbian and transgender individuals which interlink the stories of real people with Richard's own experiences of the personal joys and upheavals of being born as a unique individual - a one of a kind.
- Author(s)Richard Harris
- PublisherTrue Colours Coaching LLP
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationPort Talbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrue Colours Coaching LLP
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.