Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionTom Langley Sharpe III and Daniel Peters make the perfect couple ever, but someone else comes into their lives, the determined Shania, who had initially been in love with Tom alone. As she checks them out making love on the river bank, she gets attracted to Daniel too. she sneaks up on them and tempts both men into making love to her. a new intense sort of love forms between them, as Tom and Daniel also realize that they too have this strange sort of attraction to her, an attraction that comes right down to their hearts and makes them realize that they are both in love with her and with each other. Tom becomes a popular jockey, and Valerie tices the way that he and Shania eye each other. he advises Tom that it would be a good thing for the trio, Tom, Daniel and Shania to get into a relationship, since fireworks are flying between them. Tom marries Shania officially, but she is married to both he and Daniel ufficially, and their love blossoms when she realizes that she is pregnant.
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight98 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.