All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRoman Life is a series that will explore the establishment of the Roman Empire and the table people of the age, such as Augustus, Virgil and Homer. The text will chronicle the features and characteristics of the Roman age and explore the lives of the different social classes, as well as men, women and children. Readers will learn what it was like to live as a Roman, be able to compare how their present lives have been influenced by the past and learn how much has changed since Roman times. This title looks at Roman clothes - the different fashions for men, women and children, including hairstyles and what jewellery they wore. It investigates the foreign influences on clothing at the time, as well as what textiles were used and different types of footwear.
- Author BiographyPaul Harrison is a highly respected Sky correspondent., Paul Harrison is an award-winning editor and author. He has written a wide variety of books for children, and has a particular passion for modern history. He lives with his wife and son in Hove, East Sussex.
- Author(s)Paul Harrison
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRoman Life
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note22
- Weight160 g
- Width220 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.