All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of vintage clothing is a fun, exciting, rewarding area of collecting. This is particularly true of the fashions of 1940s, 50s, and 60s. Unlike earlier eras, these creations can be worn and enjoyed everyday. And there is something for every taste...from the formal to the whimsical and from the chic tailored suits of the 1940s to the free-style fashions of the late-1960s.
- Author BiographyJan Lindenberger is the author of several books on antiques and collectibles and a dealer who lives in Colorado.
- Author(s)Jan Lindenberger
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/1998
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note350 color photographs
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.