All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionBy the 1780s, factories shipped calicoes to Spain and across the Atlantic. Catalan, Basque and Castilian families sent relatives throughout the Iberian Peninsula and Spanish America, to enrich themselves from the trade in calicoes. This book narrates the lives of families on both sides of the Atlantic who profited from the craze for calicoes.
- Author BiographyMARTA VICENTE is Assistant Professor in History and Women's Studies at the University of Kansas, USA.
- Author(s)Marta V. Vicente
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleAmericas in the Early Modern Atlantic World
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight383 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.