All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionYour Complete Guide to Cloud Computing and Migrating to the Cloud. This book covers t only the technical details of how public and private cloud techlogy works but also the strategy, technical design, and in-depth implementation details required to migrate existing applications to the cloud. After reading this book, you will have a much better understanding of cloud techlogy and the steps required to quickly reap its benefits while at the same time lowering your IT implementation risk. Written by a proven expert in cloud computing, business management, network engineering, and IT security. This is a must-read for IT management, CIOs, senior IT engineers, and program managers in the government, DoD, and commercial sectors.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Ray Rafaels has over 20 years of experience managing IT Professional Services Divisions and companies supporting federal agencies, DoD, and commercial corporations. Mr. Rafaels graduated at the top of his class with a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from the George Washington University (GWU). He also earned a Master's degree in Engineering/Business Administration from GWU. Mr. Rafaels holds several active certifications: Program Management Professional (PMP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Amazon Cloud AWS Technical and Business Professional Accreditation, and ITIL V3 Strategy/Design. Mr. Rafaels currently holds an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Author(s)MR Ray J Rafaels
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.