All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops an IT strategy for cloud computing that helps businesses evaluate their readiness for cloud services and calculate the ROI. The framework provided helps reduce risks involved in transitioning from traditional on site IT strategy to virtual cloud computing. Since the advent of cloud computing, many organizations have made substantial gains implementing this invation. Cloud computing allows companies to focus more on their core competencies, as IT enablement is taken care of through cloud services. Cloud Computing and ROI includes case studies covering retail, automobile and food processing industries. Each of these case studies have successfully implemented the cloud computing framework and their strategies are explained. As cloud computing may t be ideal for all businesses, criteria are also offered to help determine if this strategy should be adopted.
- Author BiographySanjay Mohapatra received his B.E. from NIT Rourkela, M.Tech from IIT Madras, PGDBM XIMB, India and PhD from Utkal University. Professor Mohapatra has more than 28 years of combined industry and academic experience. He has consulted for several organizations in Utilities, BFSI, Supply Chain domains. His teaching interests are in IT Strategy and Management Information Systems and research interests are in the area of IT enabled processes. He has authored/co-authored nineteen books, more than forty papers in national and international referred journals and conferences. Laxmikant Lokhande received his B.E. (Gold Medallist, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) from SGSITS, Indore and MBA (Finance) from XIMB. He is currently working as Analyst in ICRA Limited in the Corporate Ratings division. He has also done internship with JP Morgan Chase under Treasury and Security Services line of business. During his graduation and post-graduation he held various positions of responsibility representing organizations like Teach for India and Rotaract club. His academic career also involves winning and representing college in various B-school competitions.
- Author(s)Laxmikant Lokhande,Sanjay Mohapatra
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 50 colour illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 5 colour tables, biography
- Weight523 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.