All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're already in the cloud, or determining whether or t it makes sense for your organization, Cloud Computing and Software Services: Theory and Techniques provides the technical understanding needed to develop and maintain state-of-the-art cloud computing and software services. From basic concepts and recent research findings to future directions, it gathers the insight of 50 experts from around to present a global perspective on the range of technical topics related to cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS). The book also: * Reviews real cases and applications of cloud computing * Discusses the infrastructure cloud and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) * Considers data- and compute-intensive environments * Examines security and reliability in the cloud Witten in a manner that makes this complex subject easy to understand, this is an ideal one-stop reference for anyone interested in cloud computing. The accessible language and wealth of illustrations also make it suitable for academic and research-oriented settings. The comprehensive coverage supplies you with the understanding of cloud computing techlogies and trends in parallel computing needed to establish and maintain effective and efficient computing and software services.
- Author BiographySyed Ahson is a Senior Software Design Engineer with Microsoft. As part of the Mobile Voice and Partner Services group, he is busy creating new and exciting end to end mobile services and applications. Prior to Microsoft, Syed was a Senior Staff Software Engineer with Motorola where he contributed significantly in leading roles towards the creation of several iDEN, CDMA and GSM cellular phones. Syed has extensive experience with Wireless Data Protocols, Wireless Data Applications and Cellular Telephony Protocols. Prior to joining Motorola, Syed was a Senior Software Design Engineer with NetSpeak Corporation (now part of Net2Phone), a pioneer in VoIP telephony software. Syed has published more than ten books on emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing, Mobile Web 2.0 and Service Delivery Platforms. His recent books include Cloud Computing and Software Services: Theory and Techniques and Mobile Web 2.0: Developing and Delivering Services to Mobile Phones. Syed has authored several research articles and teaches computer engineering courses as adjunct faculty at Florida Atlantic University, Florida where he introduced a course on Smartphone technology and applications. Syed received his MS degree in Computer Engineering in July 1998 at Florida Atlantic University, USA. Syed received his B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from Aligarh University, India, in 1995.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note134 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMohammad Ilyas,Syed A. Ahson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.