Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionCompTIA-Authorized courseware for the Cloud Essentials Exam (CLO-001) What better way to get up to speed on cloud computing than with this new book in the popular Sybex Essentials series? Cloud Essentials covers the basics of cloud computing and its place in the modern enterprise. Explore public and private clouds; contrast the as a service models for PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, or XaaS platforms; plan security; and more. In addition, the book covers the exam objectives for the both the CompTIA Cloud Essentials (Exam CLO-001) exam and the EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation (EX0-116) certification exams and includes suggested exercises and review questions to reinforce your learning. * Gets you up to speed on the hottest trend in IT--cloud computing * Prepares IT professionals and those new to the cloud for and cover all of the CompTIA Cloud Essentials and EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation exam objectives * Serves as CompTIA Authorized courseware for the exam * Examines various models for cloud computing implementation, including public and private clouds * Contrasts as a service models for platform (PaaS), software (SaaS), infrastructure (IaaS), and other techlogies (XaaS) * Identifies strategies for implementation on tight budgets and goes into planning security and service management Get a through grounding in cloud basics and prepare for your cloud certification exam with Cloud Essentials.
- Author BiographyKirk Hausman is an adjunct professor for the University of Maryland and Assistant Commandant for IT, PR, and Strategic Communications for Texas A&M University. He has been an ISO and director of IT services for numerous sectors, including sustainable energy technologies. His professional certifications include PMP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and CRISC. Susan L. Cook is an IT manager at Texas A&M University, specializing in enterprise risk assessment and compliance. She has master's degrees in information technology and security management and holds several IT certifications, including CIS and CRISC. Telmo Sampaio is the main trainer at MCTrainer.NET, his own training and consulting company. He travels the world educating Microsoft employees and partners on different technologies, including cloud computing.
- Author(s)Kalani Kirk Hausman,Susan L. Cook,Telmo Sampaio
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date18/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight668 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.