All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book opens the way to a deeper kwledge of mahamudra, a Buddhist system of meditation on the nature of the mind. In providing a detailed commentary on the Vajra Song of the first JamgOn KongtrUl (1813-1899), the author elucidates the stages of ground, path, and fruition for those who wish to meditate according to this system.
- Author BiographyJamgOn KongtrUl (1813-1899) was a versatile and prolific scholar. He has been characterized as a Tibetan Leonardo because of his significant contributions to religion, education, medicine, and politics.
- Author(s)Jamgon Kongtrul
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/2005
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width157 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.