Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Adam believes that the way to get the most out of worship on Sundays is to pray regularly on weekdays. Here, to help us in this duty and joy of preparation, he offers prayers that link with the readings for each Sunday and great festival of the Christian Year. The prayers employ the Celtic emphasis and style that many people have found helpful in David's earlier books. They will be equally as helpful for those who do t use a weekly lectionary as for those who do. The author sees clearly the reality in our lives both of the clouds - of sadness, misfortune, pain - and the glory to be found in God. He invites us to 'use these prayers as a vehicle to get out of the clouds and greyness to where you get a glimpse of glory'.
- Author BiographyTHE REVD CANON DAVID ADAM was for thirteen years Vicar of the Holy Island of Lindisfarne. He remains much in demand as a lecturer, speaker and spiritual director.
- Author(s)David Adam
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.