All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.62
- AU $47.00Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $45.24
About this product
- Description<b>The forecast calls for a first crush after Stevie makes a wish for something new and daring in this authentic, funny Sisters Club adventure.</b> As the middle sister in a family with three girls, Stevie Reel doesn t kw much about boys, and that s always been just fine with her. But lately, things have been changing: kids at school are starting to pair up, and Owen, the new boy in her Earth Science class, seems to have his sights set on Stevie. The trouble is, Stevie doesn t want a boyfriend- she s t even sure she s ready to have a boy friend. And her sisters, who kw exactly where they stand on the issue of boys, are help: drama queen Alex is busy trying to orchestrate a perfect, Romeo-and-Juliet-style first kiss from her heartthrob, Scott Towel (er, Howell), while Joey can t understand why anyone would like a boy better than a frog anyway. If only figuring out boys were as easy as predicting the weather!
- Author BiographyMegan McDonald is the author of the immensely popular Judy Moody series and its companion series starring Judy s brother, Stink. The youngest of five sisters, Megan McDonald lives in Sebastopol, California.
- Author(s)Megan McDonald
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSisters Club
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.