All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionSasha Solomon is having a bad day. Fired from her job as PR director at an Albuquerque HMO, she is dealing with an ailing mother and trying to figure out the origins of hallucinations that include conversations with her cat. Sasha heads for Clovis, a small town in south-eastern New Mexico, where she'll bid on a project for the Chamber of Commerce. While there, she will check in with her widowed friend Mae King. Mae, a local dairy farmer, is clearly out of sorts and shows Sasha the reason. There's a body in one of her stock tanks -- a Singaporean aviator stationed at Cann Air Force Base. Who killed him and why? What was he doing on Mae's land? Why won't she go to the police? Sasha must clear her friend's name, find the murderer, and land the PR job with the Chamber of Commerce within a week. But there are other forces at work who will stop at thing to keep her from the truth. Sasha soon discovers that there's a lot more to Clovis than a dot on a map.
- Author BiographyPari Noskin Taichert is an award-winning freelance journalist and a public relations consultant. She resides in Albuquerque.
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2004
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Weight350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byPari Noskin Taichert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.