All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionAfter his last blag, Ged Brennan's had eugh. He sees young kids making big money. Ged wants some of that for himself but there's way he's getting involved in clubs, drugs and topless bars. So when he's offered the clubland empire of an executed gangster, he passes the parcel to his sex-addicted cousin Moby. Mistake. After Ratter's death, his common law widow, Margo, is told that her landmark project, a media village, is to be taken away from her. Mistake. The council's regeneration committee headhunt Ged Brennan to steer the final stages of Margo's development. He's read with righteous horror the bold new plans to create a 'permissive' zone in clubland. The last thing on his mind is that it'll be anything to do with him. Mistake. The result is an intrigue of Machiavellian proportions, with friends and relatives plotting against each other and ready to fight - to the death - for what's theirs.
- Author BiographyKevin Sampson is the author of eight novels, as well as Extra Time, his account of a season in the life of a Liverpool FC fanatic, and the moving narrative of the Hillsborough tragedy, Hillsborough Voices. He has also contributed to football anthologies, including Here We Go Gathering Cups in May and Redmen, which he also edited. Kevin is a regular contributor to the Guardian, Observer and the award-winning LFC podcast, The Anfield Wrap. He lives on Merseyside where he is a long-term supporter of CALM, a charity specialising in the mental health needs of young males. You can find him at @ksampsonwriter on Twitter.
- Author(s)Kevin Sampson
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.