All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionA monastery like other, this is Cluny's story from humble beginnings in the early Middle Ages, through centuries of immense wealth and sacred glory, to its decline, destroyed by the French Revolution. Much of Cluny's enduring legacy lies in great cultural invations sponsored by the abbey.
- Author BiographyEdwin Mullins is an Oxford-educated writer, journalist, and filmmaker who has published numerous books on architecture and the visual arts, including The Pilgrimage to Santiago and The Popes of Avignon.
- Author(s)Edwin Mullins
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight308 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.