All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes a compilation and integration of the latest advances in the management of cluster headaches. It encompasses the work of nine experts in the field of headache in the U.S. and presents a thorough and comprehensive view of the subject. Most of the participants at the symposium have spent years studying cluster headache and its variants. They present a variety of conceptions in a comprehensive manner. It is believed that the generalist, neurolo- gist, or other medical specialist involved in the treatment of this difficult syndrome will derive diagstic and therapeutic insight into its management. The patients seeking help and understanding of their condition will be the ultimate beneficiaries of its information. SEYMOUR DIAMOND, M.D. March, 1984 Preface The past decade has witnessed a surge of interest in the field of headache and related disorders. Even though the pathophysiology and pathogenesis of primary headache disorders are still poorly un- derstood, recent clinical and therapeutic observations have greatly contributed to improvement of patient care in the headache field. Headache clinics specializing in the diagsis and comprehensive management of headaches, w available in most major cities, have also helped in the progress of patient care and research.
- Date of Publication14/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight266 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNinan T. Mathew
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.