All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.42Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.92
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Co-Active Coaching was first released in 1998, this pioneering work set the stage for what has become a cultural and business phemen and helped launch the profession of coaching. Published in more than ten languages w, this book has been used as the definitive resource in dozens of corporate, professional development and university-based coaching programs as well as thousands of individuals looking to elevate their communication, relationship and coaching skills.This fully revised third edition of Co-Active Coaching has been updated to reflect the expanded vision of the newly updated Co-Active Model and coaching course curriculum at The Coaches Training Institute, the training organization founded and run by the authors for 20 years. The third edition emphasizes evoking transformational change in the client and extends the use of the Co-Active Model into leadership management and its effectiveness throughout organizations. This edition also contains an online Coach's Toolkit (replacing the Cd of the second edition), several new coaching demonstrations and more than 35 updated exercises, questionnaires, checklists and reproducible forms.
- Author BiographyKaren Kimsey-House, MFA, CPCC, MCC, is the Co-founder and CEO of The Coaches Training Institute (CTI), the foremost coach training school in the world. One of the earliest recognized luminaries in the coaching profession she founded CTI in 1992 with Laura Whitworth and Henry Kimsey-House. She continues to lead CTI workshops and is a popular keynote speaker around the world.Henry Kimsey-House, CPCC, MCC, one of the first professional coaches in the 1980s, is the Co-founder and lead designer of the provocative, experiential learning programs of The Coaches Training Institute (CTI), the foremost coach training school in the world. CTI and its Co-Active philosophy have revolutionized the lives and careers of over 35,000 managers, leaders, and coaches throughout the world.Phillip Sandahl played an important role in the international growth of coaching. He is co-founder and principal of Team Coaching International. Sandahl and co-founder Alexis Phillips are developers of the Team Diagnostic team effectiveness model and a suite of four integrated assessment tools used with hundreds of teams worldwide.
- Author(s)Henry Kimsey-House,Karen Kimsey-House,Laura Whitworth,Phillip Sandahi
- PublisherGildan Media Corporation
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Media Corporation
- Weight136 g
- Width147 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byTim Andres Pabon
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time420
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.