All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if your child's life-after-divorce could be better than you've hoped for? As the post-divorce dust settles, your child's chances of leading a healthy, successful life are directly linked to how you and your former spouse relate. So instead of listening to statistics, read this book to discover real world co-parenting strategies from author, counselor, and co-parent Tammy Daughtry. Discover how you can make positive co-parenting work for you and your child by: * Understanding how today's actions will affect your child in five, ten, and twenty years * Teaming with your child's co-parent to develop strategies in the best interest of your children * Helping your child feel at ease in both homes * Increasing your child's self-esteem while minimizing anxiety * Integrating stepparents into your co-parenting team Co-parenting isn't easy. But with these strategies for success, you'll be prepared to create an enjoyable childhood and a healthy upbringing that will impact your child for a lifetime. Take heart-the future can be better and brighter than you've dared to hope.
- Author BiographyTammy Daughtry is the founder of Co-Parenting International (www.coparentinginternational.com), an organization dedicated to address the critical impact of co-parenting on children of divorce. Tammy organizes and speaks at numerous events and classes and has written articles for various publications. She and her daughter live in Nashville.
- Author(s)Tammy G. Daughtry
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.