All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the theory and practice of the developing invative practice of 'co-production' - a model of service in which users of a service will play an active and participatory role in the service provided to them, adopting a working partnership. Examples of methods and services designed on co-production principles are given by the experienced contributors, including housing initiatives in which the users, rather than professionals, provide support to each other and criminal justice settings in which offenders participate in active restorative justice programmes. Drawing together key figures in the field of social care, this book is important reading for social care practitioners and service providers wanting to stay up to date on the latest developments in the field , as well as academics, researchers and students.
- Author BiographySusan Hunter is a Lecturer in Social Work in the Department of Social Work at the University of Edinburgh. Pete Ritchie is the Ex-Director of Scottish Human Services.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleResearch Highlights in Social Work
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byPete Ritchie,Susan Hunter
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.