All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Coach John Wooden graduated from eighth grade, his father gave him a handwritten card and said, Son, try to live up to this. On the card, his father had written seven simple yet profound life principles: Be true to yourself; Help others; Make friendship a fine art; Drink deeply from good books, especially the Bible; Make each day your masterpiece; Build a shelter against a rainy day by the life you live; Give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day. These principles were the key to Coach Wooden's greatness-and his goodness. Through powerful stories and pithy advice, this book shares the wisdom that made Wooden happy and successful. This inspirational and conversational book, w in trade paper, will encourage, challenge, and motivate readers to build these principles into their own lives.
- Author BiographyPat Williams is senior vice president of the NBA's Orlando Magic. He has more than forty years of professional sports experience, has written dozens of books including the popular Coach Wooden, and is one of America's most sought-after motivational speakers. Jim Denney is a full-time freelance writer with more than eighty published books to his credit. His collaborative titles include Reggie White in the Trenches; Undefeated, and numerous books with Pat Williams, including Go for the Magic.
- Author(s)Pat Williams
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.