Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionA true account of how two high school football coaches molded an undistinguished group of young men into state champions in 1962, this book features a dramatic 40-year retrospective from the players themselves on how the principles instilled in them have continued to shape their lives in positive ways long after leaving the football field. The story is a testament to the profound impact leaders can have on other people s lives, whether they are educators, coaches, business leaders, clergy, or counselors.
- Author BiographyEd Flaherty has started or purchased approximately three dozen companies whose combined annual sales are near one billion dollars. He is an active member of the corporate and nonprofit community in Minneapolis and St. Paul, serving on numerous boards of directors. He lives in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Jack Uldrich is the president of the NanoVeritas Group, whose clients include Fortune 100 companies, venture capital firms, and state and regional governments. He is a regular guest on CNBC, MSNBC, and CNN, and the author of Into the Unknown, Investing in Nanotechnology, Jump the Curve, and The Next Big Thing Is Really Small. He lives in Edina, Minnesota. John Gagliardi is the head football coach at St. John's University and college football's career coaching victories leader with 461 wins.
- Author(s)Ed Flaherty,Jack Uldrich
- PublisherLariat Companies, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLariat Companies, Inc.
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byJohn Gagliardi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.