All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe right weight loss coaching questions are surprisingly powerful when it comes to helping clients - or loved ones or yourself - to make daily progress. More than any other coaching tool, they spark engagement, inspiration, empowerment, creative problem-solving, commitment and lasting success. When weight loss is going smoothly, or when it seems hopelessly stuck, the questions listed in this book show you how to proceed. Plus, they make the weight loss process a whole lot more interesting, fun and successful!
- Author BiographyJill Brook has been Nutritionist at Diet for Health since 2001, after receiving degrees in psychology from Princeton University and UCLA. Her 15 years experience coaching thousands of clients, plus her research background and own personal history battling weight help inform her weight loss coaching.
- Author(s)Jill Brook
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.