All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionCoaching Staff for Success is a guide for managers that are ready to shift their management style from top down, controlling and micro-management to one of collaboration, and performance focused. Coaching Staff for Success gives managers a simple to use approach for working with staff that changes the workplace culture, overall. When managers are coaching and t just telling, they learn more about the workflow, outcomes, challenges and their staff. With more information they are able to create better results for the organization. Improving the work environment benefits the organization beyond the one staff member/manager relationship. Benefits are seen in company bottom line results, team performance and individual performance. Employee engagement increases and performance. The outcomes as a result of implementing a coaching staff approach throughout the company are tremendous.
- Author BiographyDonna Price, strategic team builder and business success coach specializes in working with business leaders and their teams to create powerful strategic plans, build effective and high performing teams and create a work place culture that is healthy and thriving. Donna has 18+ years mid and upper level management experience; supervising multiple teams and managers; growing programs from $750,000 to $2+ million in program operations and increasing staff teams under her management from two teams to more than 12 teams. Her experience includes developing residential options for people with disabilities and being director of an experiential outdoor education center and summer camp for underserved urban youth. She has been successful in program development, policy and procedure development, staff training and program certification and accreditation. She has worked to guide programs to be sustainable work places that are life nurturing and enriching. Donna founded her company Compass Rose Consulting in 2003 providing services to small business owners, business leaders and teams. Donna brings a unique background in facilitation, coaching, team building and adventure education to her work. She brings all of her skills together to help in building the most effective programs and solutions for clients. By using customized facilitation and coaching approaches Donna through her partnerships with business leaders is able to guide shifts in work place culture to high performing; facilitate team development and strategic planning. With extensive training as a coach and facilitator Donna crafts programs that are effective and long lasting. Building a performance culture requires a combination of authentic leadership, coaching and effective teams. Committed to excellence in service and leadership Donna brings all of her skills to the table. Donna is the co-founder of the Real World Leadership Institute in collaboration with Executive Coach, Debora McLaughlin of Open Door Coaching. The Real World Leadership Institute offers a Leadership Institute and other leadership training programs. Donna is the author of Launching Your Dream ; a contributing author in 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life, with co-authors including Ken Blanchard, Les Brown, Mark Victor Hansen, and Byron Katie. Donna developed and authored a comprehensive business building system for small business owners called: Bizology.Biz.
- Author(s)Donna L Price
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.