All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionRather than trying to impose a preferred solution on their client, lawyers should better listen to their clients; educate their clients on their options; and engage the client in solutions. The benefits of this approach include: Happier clients and a more productive attorney-client relationship A competitive edge in customer service Better client retention and attraction of new clients A competitive advantage in conflict resolution A more meaningful and fulfilling practice A reduction in stress and burut Kohan devotes specific chapters to the principles of coaching; the history of coaching and the law; and how to design an attorney-client alliance. She emphasizes that lawyers must work toward their own fulfillment in order to help clients achieve their fulfillment, or as Kohan puts it, Happy lawyer, happy client. The book serves as the quintessential relationship skills resource for attorneys. Using an Attorney-Client Alliance model, Kohan shows lawyers how to empower their clients and engage them in solutions. This user-friendly book provides practical coaching skills, which can be incorporated into a legal practice immediately, without being tedious.
- Author BiographyArezou Kohan, of Beverly Hills, CA, was a civil litigator in private practice before she found her calling as a mediator and life-coach. Arezou earned her J.D. from Southwestern. She received her mediation training from the Straus Institute of Conflict Resolution at Pepperdine University School of Law and her life-coaching training from The Coaches Training Institute.
- Author(s)Arezou Kohan
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.