All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent research indicates that approximately 70% of all organizational change initiatives fail. This includes mergers and acquisitions, introductions of new techlogies, and changes in business processes. Leadership is critical in initiating, driving and sustaining change to produce business results, and executive coaching is the best way to support leaders at all levels. Coaching for Change introduces a model for executive coaching that provides the tools and resources to support leaders in driving organization change. In this book, a number of coaching and change models are explored with the goal of integrating them into a framework that can be applied to the individual, team or organization. Bennett and Bush explain the theories behind both coaching and change, and include practical sections on developing coaching skills. A companion website supports this book as a learning tool, featuring a curriculum, instructor guides, powerpoint presentations and more. Coaching for Change is a valuable book for students in coaching, change management or organizational development courses, as well as professionals who want to develop their skills to drive successful change within their organizations.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Bennett is Associate Professor of Business and Behavioral Science at the McColl School of Business at Queens University of Charlotte, USA. He is founding Director of the Master of Science in Executive Coaching program and Director of the MS in Organization Development program. He is both a Professional Certified Coach and a Board Certified Coach. Mary Wayne Bush is a Board Certified Coach and Senior Manager of Organizational Effectiveness at a large Fortune 100 company in the Southwest USA. She is on the editorial board of Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice, and serves on the faculty at Colorado Technical University, USA.
- Author(s)John L. Bennett,Mary Wayne Bush
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 29 black & white tables, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.