Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionCoaching for High Performance is intended to inspire IT managers with practical advice and tips on how to create a coaching environment in their department. Applying coaching skills in the IT workplace will help create an environment of high performance. Coaching enables people improve performance and enhance the quality of work. Furthermore, it is a skill that is readily usable by all. It is a set of behaviours which can be used during a five- minute chat with a colleague or a direct report, during a one-to-one meeting, a performance review or as part of an IT project meeting. The author, Sarah Cook is the Managing Director of The Stairway Consultancy Ltd. She has 15 years' consulting experience specialising in executive coaching, leadership and change and a background in industry. Sarah is a Fellow of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development with an MA from Cambridge University and an MBA. She is an accredited user of a wide range of psychometric and personal diagstic tools.
- Author BiographyThe author, Sarah Cook is the Managing Director of The Stairway Consultancy Ltd. She has 15 years' consulting experience specialising in executive coaching, leadership and change and a background in industry. Sarah is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, with an MA from Cambridge University and an MBA. She is an accredited user of a wide range of psychometric and personal diagnostic tools.
- Author(s)Sarah Cook
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication27/01/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.