Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionAdopted by many of the world's major corporations, this work also argues for using questions, rather than instructions and commands, and following the GROW sequence - Goals, Reality, Options, Will - to generate prompt action and peak performance. It explores the dynamics of team development and it positions coaching as the essential team leadership skill.
- Author BiographySir John Whitmore consults and lectures widely on coaching and human resource management together with his colleagues David Hemery and David Whitaker of Performance Consultants. After running businesses in the UK, Switzerland and USA he founded Inner Game Ltd with Timothy Gallwey which has been highly influential in introducing new approaches to sports and business training. Sir John Whitmore began his career as a professional racing driver, driving for the highly successful Ford team at Le Mans and won both the British and European Saloon Car championships in the 1960s.
- Author(s)Sir John Whitmore
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication12/03/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePeople Skills for Professionals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Out-of-print date06/04/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight365 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.