All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationEvery part of the 20,000+ kilometre coast surrounding the United Kingdom has fascinating nooks and crannies, and this series is an entertaining and ambitious exploration of it. Hosted by a team of history and geography experts they investigate everything from life on a nuclear submarine; rebuilding the Titanic using computer images; the story behind the first Butlins holiday camp; and the birth of the Severn Bore. Discover the curious, sometimes dysfunctional, relationship between the British and the seas.
- TitleCoast : Series 1
- Product Release Date15/09/2010
- Theatrical Release Year2009
- Number of Discs3
- Rating InfoMild Themes
- Run Time720 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Video FormatPAL
- Is TV SeriesYes
- Tag LineDiscover the curious relationship between the British and the seas.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $36.99Trending at AU $69.03
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $72.41
- AU $29.74Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $20.18
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $12.03
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $23.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.