All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionJoin me on my bicycle travels in this recollection of my 30 years of long-distance cycling. Climb some of America's highest mountain ranges, turn the pedals along North America's coasts and rivers, battle the relentless heat and mosquitoes of the western plains. Don't stop there. Ride the Danube River from Black Forest to Black Sea. Visit the cold, foggy, fishing villages of Alaska and Newfoundland. Learn what it is like to be burdened with hospitality on a solo, long-distance charity ride. Best of all, meet some of your fellow Homo sapiens, the most remarkable animals on the planet.
- Author BiographySusan Schuyler Walker, a graduate of Bread Loaf School of English, Middlebury College, is a retired English teacher and curriculum developer. An active member of her local Audubon chapter, Walker enjoys birding and is also an avid long-distance cyclist. Walker lives in Stillwater, Oklahoma, with her husband Jeffrey, a professor of English.
- Author(s)MS Susan Schuyler Walker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)MS Hannah Tuohy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.