All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the cauldron of seas around subantarctic Macquarie Island to the Kimberley's tidal flats, Nick Rains's photographs evoke the varied, yet always majestic, beauty of Australia's coastline. With a selection of photographs from across his rewned photography career, Nick takes us on a journey across the different faces of our coastline in chapters including Remote, Wild, Tranquil, Urban and Islands. Come see Coastal Australia through the lens of one of Australia's best photographers, and see why people from all over the world are mesmerised by Australia's coastline.
- Author BiographyNick Rains has been a professional photographer for over 30 years, starting off in the UK with sports and commercial work before moving to Australia in 1990. Since then he has specialised in travel and landscape work, crisscrossing the country on assignments for many large book and calendar publishers including Explore Australia, Penguin and Australian Geographic. Nick enjoys packing up his trusty 4WD and heading off into the wilderness for weeks at a time, driving tens of thousands of kilometres and camping out under the stars in a never-ending quest for the perfect light. This book is a distillation of the most photogenic parts of Australia's coastline - places he hopes will inspire you as much as they did him.
- Author(s)Nick Rains
- PublisherExplore Australia
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExplore Australia
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight1270 g
- Width277 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.