Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis proceedings, Coastal Dynamics '97 , consists of papers presented at the third Coastal Dynamics Conference held in Plymouth, U.K., June 1997. The Coastal Dynamics Conferences provide a forum for researchers involved in the study of beach and nearshore dynamics. While the focus of these Conferences is relatively narrow, dealing primarily with natural beach and nearshore environments and only with man-made structures to the extent that they influence the neighboring environment, the range of topics available for study is great. Some of the areas covered in this proceedings are: sand suspension; wave propagation in shallow water; boundary layers and mixing; sediment transport predictors; breaking waves; wave-current interaction; beach profiles; rip currents; effects of coastal structures; and wave-induced circulation.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/1998
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Edited byEdward B. Thornton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.