Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with coastal problems in select locations in Africa and a large number of locations in South and Southeast Asia. Emphasis has been on land based as well as ocean based activities on the Coastal Environment. Events such as Tsunami, Cyclones, Tides have been studied with respect to changing productivity, chemical and physical quality as well as populations vulnerable to such events Oil Spill to aquaculture impact have been studied. From the unpolluted Arctic Coastal Waters to polluted tropical coastal systems have been studied by various authors. Studies on past changes have been used to predict possible changes in the future due to potential climate changes. Also included for coastal aquatic system, the rate of methane emission is relatively polluted system and how corrective measures have reduced it in recent years.
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byV. Subramanian
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.