All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionEerie footsteps sound in thin air. Disembodied voices float down empty staircases. Apparitions peer from lace-covered windows. Welcome to the haunted Southern California coast. Meet inhabitants of the Olivas Adobe in Ventura County where icy hands pull at your clothes; glimpse ghostly lights at Smugglers Beach as they disappear into the waves, seeming to walk along the bottom of the ocean; experience sea monsters of Long Beach where you may become tangled in serpent tentacles; and take a trip on a cursed ship at San Clemente Island. Dead sailors, sea monsters, and evil apparitions abound here...beware.
- Author BiographyAnita Yasuda is a teacher and her work has been featured in Edmonton's Child, Faces, Highlights, Homeschooler's Guide, Kahani-A South Asian Literary Magazine, and New Jersey Parent. She lives in Orangeville, Ontario.
- Author(s)Anita Yasuda
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note66 b/w photos
- Weight907 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.