All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionLying along the eastern seaboard of South Africa, the province of Natal has many important associations with the ocean. There is a considerable wealth of information available, presented by specialists from academia and state-funded research organizations. Thus, this volume provides the reader with a broad and thorough overview of the oceagraphy of this important region of the Southern African coastline. This volume will be of interest to a wide audience of oceagraphers, marine geologists, and geographers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/1988
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleCoastal and Estuarine Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight494 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEckart H. Schumann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.