All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe coastal environment is a dynamic system in which natural and human processes combine and interact, modifying geomorphological, physical and biological features, and in which beaches represent the most vulnerable areas. Coastal erosion is caused by many different processes like changes in prevailing wind direction, coastal currents, re-establishment of a new equilibrium profile, sea level rise, sea level fall, exceptional storms, hurricanes/cyclones, and tsunami events. This book discusses the processes, adaptation strategies and environmental impacts of coastal and beach erosion.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight336 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDianna Barnes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.