Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionCoastally Restricted Forests addresses the ecology and management of freshwater forests and wetlands located along sea coasts, assessing the current research, comparing data from different geographic regions, and integrating applications and ideas from foresters, land-use managers, and water resource managers. This book fills a gap in forestry and wetlands literature, as it takes a worldwide view of natural resource management.
- Author BiographyAimlee D. Laderman, Lecturer and Research Affiliate at the School of Forestry and Environmental Studies, Yale University, is Director of the Swamp Research Center, Woods Hole, Massachusetts.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/1998
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBiological Resource Management S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notehalftones, line figutes, tables
- Weight764 g
- Width163 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAimlee D. Laderman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.