All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times number 1 bestselling author Timothy Zahn continues his Cobra SF adventure series with Book number 2 of a new Cobra saga, Cobra Rebellion. Cobra warriors: techlogically enhanced human warriors designed to combat an implacable alien menace. Now, and t for the first time, the Cobras are facing trouble from their own kind. The Broom clan of Cobra warriors finds itself pressed between two star empires headed for war. On the planet Aventine, the Broom's homeworld, pater familia Paul Broom has been taken prisoner by Commodore Santeros, an implacable operative of the Dominion of Man. Paul is due to have his memories sifted through by the dreaded and often destructive Dominion MindsEye in order to root out the location of legendary Qasamaa planet where huge advances in military hardware, particularly a svelte powered armor, might give the Dominion of Man an edge in a coming war with the alien Troft. Santeros hopes to strike a deal with Qasama and, if a deal cant be struck, then Santores and the Dominion are prepared to take what they want.
- Author BiographyTimothy Zahn is a Hugo award winner, and author of the #1 New York Times best seller Heir to the Empire. Born in Chicago, Zahn earned a B.S. in physics from Michigan State University and an M.S. in physics from the University of Illinois. He sold his first story to Analog magazine in 1978, and immediately attracted attention as a new writer of science fiction based on real, cutting-edge science. Other Zahn creations include the Conqueror and Dragonback series. His books for Baen include his popular Cobra SF adventure series. Zahn is also the coauthor, with David Weber, of new Honor Harrington universe series Manticore Ascendant, with first entry A Call to Duty, out in October 2014. The Timothy Zahn author page on Facebook has received over 50,000 likes and can be visited at http: //www.facebook.com/TimothyZahn.
- Author(s)Timothy Zahn
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.