All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the art of mixology with these easy infographic cocktail recipes. Preparing a first-class cocktail relies upon understanding the ingredients and the complex alchemy of how they work together. In this book, each beautifully designed infographic shows precise measurements in easy-to-see glass proportions and gives instructions on which garnish and type of glass to be used for each drink. From coolers and coladas to slings, sours and screws, this book includes over 200 recipes for both old favourites and modern inventions. An informative introduction gives details on equipment needed, glassware, bar stocking and the basic techniques to get you started.
- Author BiographyJordan Spence is a journalist who specialises in writing about bars, nightlife and cocktails. She lives in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Jordan Spence
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width154 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.